Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting started...

Greetings, Shalom, Salaam, Bienvenue, Welkommen, Ola, Das Tsvidania. This is my first experience with blogging and having my very own blog - kind of exciting, but not really. For years, I've heard this person has a blog and that person has a blog. But, it wasn't anything I ever thought was really necessary. I still don't think its necessary. So why am I torturing this keyboard and pressing on? Frankly, I'm not so sure. I guess there are partial answers: the need to express myself, exercise my mind, make connections, release frustration, etc.. It will be interesting for me to see where this goes.

In the interim, as things develop , I invite you to peek around. I'm certainly open to the ideas and opinions of others. Please don't ever feel inhibited from commenting or disagreeing with views that are expressed here, or agreeing with them. Happy blogging!

No comments: